- Q Is Santa Real?
A.Of course he is.
- QHow and when do I pick the date and time of my live call?
A.After you pay, you will pick the time and date for your live conference call, and then enter the information about all the parties involved.
- QDo I have to fill out all of the information on the conference questionnaire?
A.The insight provided by the questionnaire is a large part of what makes the chat so personalized and magical but it is at the parent’s discretion what information they wish to provide.
- QCan I reschedule if my child is sick/having a temper tantrum/ very shy?
A.Contact our elves at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can try to reschedule you when your child is ready to talk to Santa.
- QIf my child is scared and doesn’t want to talk to Santa, can I have a refund?
A.Contact our elves at email@example.com and we can try to reschedule you when your child is ready to talk to Santa. If it doesn't work out, we will gladly refund your money. We offer a 100% money back guarantee.
- QDo I need to use a certain browser to talk to Santa?
A.Yes, Talk to Santa is based on WebRTC technology which currently supports Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer (requires plugin) browsers. We recommend Chrome for the best experience.
- QMy child is questioning the existence of Santa. Can Santa handle a lot of questions?
A. Santa has been around a very long time. He is very prepared to handle a wide variety of questions and topics from children.
- QHow long is the live call?
A.The calls average 10 minutes.
- QOne of our party can’t attend the chat. Do we still have to pay for them?
A.Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our elves will assist you.
- QDo I get a copy of the live video call?
A.After your call, the Elves will process a magical video for you to watch, download and share to your favorite social websites. It normall takes about 10 minutes for the video to process, but in extremely busy times, it may take an hour or more. You will receive an email when it is done..
- QOne of our party can’t connect, we’re all waiting how do we get help….NOW!
A.We provide real time help and will do what we can to resolve any technical problems. Our Elves work very hard to make sure everyone has a great time. You can even chat with one in Elf Support (must be logged in to your profile).
- QI am giving info about my child. Is it secure? How do I know?
- QThe only time we are all available, Santa isn’t. Can you accommodate us?
A.Santa’s schedule sometimes changes as customers need to reschedule. Send us an email.
Is Santa Bi-Lingual?
A.Santa speaks a lot of different languages including American Sign Language. We will be happy to help with any special requests. Send an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to make Christmas a wonderful experince for all children.
Will this work on a tablet or phone?
A.For the 2015 season no. We are planning on launching a app for phones and tablets in the near future. The biggest problem with doing a live video call on a cell phone is there is not much screen room. Because cell phones are getting much bigger in screen size, we are going to have that ready for Santa in 2016. For the best experience, a desktop computer with a wide screen is awesome. The live calls will work on any PC or MAC computer with a webcam, speakers, microphone and high speed internet.
I have multiple children, can I have Santa talk to all of them on the same call to save money.
A.Santa loves all children regardless of budgets. Be aware that it will not be as personalized an experience if Santa is chatting with two or more children.